Sunday 10 August 2014

First post. Better than last post. Or first past the post.

Hey world. Today, rather than writing, I have done the following:
 - Played "The Last of Us" PS4 Remastered Edition
 - Eaten
 - Cooked up some Corned Beef and Custard (like I'm living in the 1900s right?)
 - Put together my lunch for tomorrow
 - Finished reading 'Sharp Objects' (does that count as research?)
 - Eaten some more
 - Invented an awesome dessert consisting of heavy cream, peanut butter, dutch cocoa and Splenda
 - Eaten dessert
 - Watched a "documentary" on TWA800 which may as well have been labelled "My Conspiracy Theory"
 - Blankly stared at the corner of the room while trying to decide what to watch next
 - Got some free advertising for a Trade Me listing which I still haven't managed to sell
 - Unsubscribed from every bulk email listing I've managed to add myself onto (so I have more time for writing)

Come back tomorrow. Those remaining 45,000 words ain't gonna write themselves you know. (Pity, because at this rate neither am I)

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment