Sunday 28 September 2014

HAPIness with HAPIfork

In order to make my first day back at work less grim, I had the forethought to order a nice gift to welcome me back to the office. As an added benefit this morning I was so caught up with unhappiness that my holiday was over, that I forgot completely and therefore it was like a surprise gift.

A surprise gift that had been thoughtfully pre-opened by customs to make sure there weren't any nasties hiding in it.

I unwrapped and slit open, and pulled out, and slit, pulled, opened, untwisted, pulled, and I had a HAPIfork in my hot little hand.

For those of you who don't know, a HAPIfork is a wonderful invention that electrocutes you when you eat too fast. Think of me as one of Pavlov's dogs, and electrocution as a bell, and I'm salivating already!

Here is a picture...

I picked green because... nature?

I'm so looking forward to lunch tomorrow. I couldn't use it today until I took it home and loaded up stuff on my computer and charged up my fork, but tomorrow...

Bite. Ouch. Bite. OUCH. Bite. OUCH!!!

Oh the fun will be endless.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment