Tuesday 21 October 2014

Customer Service

Katherine Hayton Oct 18 04:59 AM

Hi - I placed an order for a Samsung Gear Live Purple Watch on your website a couple of weeks ago. I didn't receive an email confirmation, and I haven't received the item in the mail yet, although I had paid for express courier delivery and the shipping timeframe was 5-7 days.

The only confirmation I have that this order was placed is the charge to my credit card. I have guessed that the order number is the reference number provided on the credit card, but without a confirmation I'm not sure.

Would you please confirm that this order has been placed, advise what is happening with delivery as it's now well outside the timeframe indicated on your website, and please send an email confirmation of the order so that I can track its progress.

The credit card charge details for this order are:
Transaction Date 3 Oct 2014
Processing Date 3 Oct 2014
Details ETAIL SOLUTIONS PTY LT AUCKLAND NZ
Debit $259.80
Reference 276258

If you aren't able to fulfill this order would you please refund this debit immediately.

Kind regards,
Katherine

Kimberly (MobiCity Helpdesk)
Oct 18 02:14 PM

Hi Katherine,

We would like to inform you regarding ordered item Samsung Gear Live that only Black color is available, if you would like to switch please feel free to reply at this email for further assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers.

Kind regards,
The MobiCity Helpdesk Team

Katherine Hayton
Oct 18 02:33 PM

No I don’t want to switch my order to the black colour. Please refund my credit card charge and send confirmation that this has been done.

Regards,
Katherine

Kimberly (MobiCity Helpdesk)
Oct 20 03:44 PM

Hi,

I have already requested to cancel your order.
I'll email you once I have an update.

Kind regards,
The MobiCity Helpdesk Team

[MobiCity Helpdesk] Pending request: Order # 200019731
Oct 21 07:03 PM

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##

This is an e-mail to remind you that your request (#291939) is pending and awaits your feedback.

Please follow the link below link to review and update your request or reply to this email with your response: http://support.mobicity.com/requests/291939

You may need to create an account to view your ticket. If so, please create your new account using your email address and a secure password under the create account option. Otherwise, if you have an account, please log into your account using your email address and previously chosen password to view your tickets.

???????

My feedback that you have been awaiting is that you suck. Oh, I'm sorry. I meant, you have already sucked.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment