Sunday 2 November 2014

Going out

We're going out tonight. Bill Bailey's Limboland is on in Christchurch, and we intend to be there seated when he walks out on stage.

It's very stressful. I haven't been able to change out of my work clothes into my home clothes. My home clothes being the comfy ones with all the food stains on them. It would be irresponsible to change clothing when I'd just have to change back in a few hours. It would be a waste, and we don't put no truck with waste in these here parts.

There's also a level of stress about the timing of the car-ride there. It's a difficult route to work out, you know. The venue is next door to where we both work. Next door. There's a gate we have to go through. Or, even more stressful, rather than parking at the office we could park at the venue and not walk through the gate.

Geez. Bill better be on good form tonight to make up for all this worry. And he'd better not go on too late. Don't get me started on our plans if goes on too late.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment