Wednesday 21 January 2015

Track n Trace

I love tracking packages until they arrive. Not as much as receiving them, and then growing bored of them within a day, but pretty close.

At the moment I'm tracking a package of paperbacks as they wend their way across the world to reach me in my little office in Christchurch.

They certainly seem to be having more adventures than I've been having.

I went to Auckland today, they've been to Hawaii. I flew back to Christchurch, they stopped in Botany, Australia.

Here's what they've been getting up to so far:

I've never even been to South Carolina, and in my package's short life it's already stopped there twice.

Still, shortly we'll be in the same place together. And then we shall see who's more adventurous, shan't we?

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment