Monday 2 February 2015

CourierPost. I don't have a driver's license.

Welcome to the CourierPost Feedback Form. Please provide feedback in the field below. (*500 characters max.)

Dear CourierPost,

I have a signed agreement with your company stating that it's okay to leave signature required parcels at our property and we accept all responsibility for them from that point.

Today I've received a Card to Call where this direction hasn't been followed. I've tried to use your website but I can't order a redirection because I don't have a drivers license.

I attempted to contact you on your Customer Service number, and a computer-generated phantom voice relayed two minutes of information and choices culminating in an explanation that I could order a redirection on your website. Which I can't. Because I don't have a driver's license.

I would like this item delivered again to my home address and left on the front doorstep if no one is at home, as per our agreement. If you don't want to do that any longer then I would expect that the usual course of action from the company terminating the joint agreement is to - at the very least - inform me that this agreement is no longer in place.

If you're not able to leave the package then perhaps you could explain why I'm not allowed to redirect my own mail because I don't have a drivers license. It is rather odd to expect me to collect an item from your back-of-beyond depot when - to be perfectly clear - I don't have a drivers license.

I haven't chosen your service, the person sending the item has. I haven't chosen signature required, the person sending the item has. And please don't worry, I will definitely contact this business on your behalf to stress how much they have inconvenienced you so that they know never to use your service again. I am happy to do this small thing for you.

However, I must stress once again that I have already made arrangements for this situation because it does inconvenience me as well when businesses choose to use your signature-required courier option. These form part of the instructions on your 'permission to leave items' form which I spent time and trouble to complete correctly and sign thus forming a valid contract between us.

Please either drop my item at my address where I have already signed an agreement saying you can deliver without collecting a signature even when the sender chooses to use your signature-required option, or redirect this item to the following address
why are you reading this
you can't possibly
believe I'd type in my actual
address in
CHRISTCHURCH
where some lackie at reception will happily sign documentation to you heart's content.

Kind regards,
Katherine





WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S MORE THAN 500 CHARACTERS?????

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I love your comment at the end. Nothing like doing a big rant only for the person to say - I'm sorry. Could you repeat that. I was distracted for a moment. Lol. Same with wc. Lol. Gorgeous. Aloha Meg Amor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete