Tuesday 17 March 2015

The Jinx

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Well that was a wild ride, wasn't it?

Did he do it? Do he do the other it? He definitely had something to do with that third it, but how much?

Is there going to be a season two?

All these questions will remain unanswered (apart from that last one) and I'm sure that's not how a good scripted television program should end.

What do you mean it wasn't scripted?

I wish that I'd never heard of Robert Durst just like I hadn't at the beginning of this series, so I could go back and watch it all over again.

That poor guy with his string of mysterious bad luck that somehow culminated in him being a blink-monster with spelling difficulties.

Kind of nice to see a series like this where you're wondering if a free man should be locked up, rather than watching something like the staircase and wondering if a locked up man should be set free.

Maybe owls killed Kathleen Durst just like they did with Kathleen Peterson? (and if you think that theory sucks then you should definitely read this!)

And most awesome of all is the opportunity to debate someone saying "I killed them all" rather than the far more pedestrian "I didn't do it."

Andrew Jarecki, Marc Smerling, Zachary Stuart-Pontier and HBO - you rock. Now don't take another five years to bring me the next incredible viewing experience.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment